Your company uses Bonusly! That means you’ve unlocked all the amazing benefits of fun and easy 360-recognition.
Bonusly’s recognition software has the power to impact many aspects of a business including engagement, productivity, morale, and purpose. 💃
Bonusly is a unique employee benefit that could differentiate your company from a crowd when it comes to recruiting and retention
We’ve pulled together a few resources to help you showcase your company’s recognition program as a compelling employee benefit. Check out the materials below and feel free to customize and share.
Career Page and Job Description Blurbs
Add a blurb about your company’s recognition program to the benefits section of your career page and individual job descriptions. Here are templates you can use.
- Career page copy: We offer 360-peer recognition through Bonusly. Recognize and get recognized for a job well done. Give and receive points that can be redeemed for fun rewards!
- Job description copy: Peer recognition and points with Bonusly
Share information about your company’s recognition program on LinkedIn along with your current job openings to encourage applications. Here is a template post you can use to get started!
- LinkedIn: We are excited to announce we now offer 360-peer recognition and rewards through @Bonusly! Bonusly lets our employees publicly recognize each other by giving small bonuses that add up to meaningful rewards. Check out our careers page to see what other benefits we offer and our open positions.
Add some visual pizzaz and include one of our recognition badges on your career page. You can link the image to bonus.ly or your company’s benefits page. Not sure how to get an image on your company’s career page? Check with your marketing or leadership team. They will likely be able to help or point you in the right direction.
- Download vertical blue badge: png, svg
- Download vertical white badge: png, png, svg
- Download horizontal blue badge: png, svg
- Download horizontal white badge: png, SVG